Finding our Church using GPS & On-Line Maps is Challenging!!!!
Kearsarge Community Presbyterian Church
WARNING! Please note that Google Maps, Mapquest, Bing Maps, and Yahoo Maps, all place us in the incorrect positions if you type in our address into their finders. Also, automobile GPS systems will often lead you to the WRONG place on King Hill Road. The map below shows where the church is located 1 mile east of I-89, on King Hill Rd., from Exit 11. The entrance to the church is almost across the street from Rowell Hill Rd. Hope this is helpful. North is up.
- We are located on NH Rt. 11, King Hill Road, New London, one mile east of Exit 11 on Interstate 89.
- Coming from the South (Sutton, Warner, Contoocook, Hopington, Concord), turn right at the end of the ramp.
- Coming from the North (Springfield, Grantham, Enfield, Lebanon, Hanover), turn left at the end of the ramp.
- Coming from the East on NH Rt. 11 (Wilmot, Andover, Franklin, Salisbury, Danbury, Grafton), stay on Rt. 11 until reaching Main Street New London (on right) and Rt. 114/ Sutton Rd. and the Flying Goose (on left). KCPC is another 200 yards on right.
- Coming from the West on NH Rt. 11 (Sunapee, Newport, Clairmont), at Exit 12 on I-89, take I-89 south to Exit 11.
- Coming from the Southwest (Newbury, Bradford, Henniker), stay on NH Rt.103 north to Newbury Harbor. Turn right on 103A north for approximately 5 miles to King Hill Rd. Turn right and go approximately 3.25 miles to KCPC on left.